Click on the images to see them in larger size.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Week 4 - Rejuvenation




I got an old rose and was thinking for about a week on how to take a good photo with it. First I tried with a white background. Then tried a black background. Black seemed to be much better. The sprayed water provided a good effect. But the real trick in this photo is the lighting. The reflections on the water drops have provided a very nice effect. The water drops and background take the attention slightly away from the rose. Nevertheless, this is one of the best photos I have ever taken.

3 comments:

പ്രതിഭാസം 12:04 AM  

Among all ur pics, this one is my favourite. A picture that says a story! For someone like me who hardly has any idea about photography, this pic was a treat and cud get easily conveyed.
Congrats Dantis!!! Blessed u are to capture the beauty of the great creator! Thumps up!!!:)

ആഷ | Asha 9:59 PM  

മനോഹരം എന്നു പറഞ്ഞാല്‍ പോരായെന്നു തോന്നുന്നു

Unknown 9:24 PM  

This picture is a real good one...
I don't have much idead on photography but its wonderfully taken!!!!

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP