Click on the images to see them in larger size.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Week 33 - The Grunge flower


I took a lot of good photos this weekend, so I am posting more photos this week.


There has never been a day in my life where I have admired the sky so much. I woke up on saturday morning to see a bright and sunny day with a wonderful sky. The sky was very blue with lots of white clouds. So I took a lot of photos with the blue sky as the background, including some photos of mine ;-)



The Inidan community in Boston celebrated India's 59th Independence at Hatch Memorial Shell near the Charles River in Boston. A lot of Indians attended the function.


My favourite photo of this week is the grunge flower.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP